Saturday, April 25, 2015

Tammy+Clay | Engaged! | Texas Engagement Photographer

Tammy was one of my cousin, Heaven's, bridesmaids back in 2013 at her wedding in Arizona! She and her fiance, Clay, met through a mutual friend in New York (where Tammy lived) and immediately hit it off! When Tammy contacted me earlier this year about shooting their wedding in Colorado, I was like "yes yes yes"! One of my dreams as a Wedding Photographer is to do more weddings out of state/country, to expand my portfolio (and maybe even my passport!) so knowing how adorable of a couple Tammy & Clay are, plus the idea of a backyard wedding in the beautiful Colorado--I was sold instantly! Then, to make it even more exciting, Clay happened to be from Houston. So that meant Tammy needed to move down to Houston prior to the wedding to get settled, which worked out perfectly for us to plan an engagement session and even grab dinner! I had so much fun at this shoot. Tammy & Clay are naturals in front of the camera (yes, you too Clay!) which made my part that much easier! I loved their chemistry all throughout the session, and the admiring looks they would give each other without me even directing them to do so! We introduced Tammy to the reality of muggy, hot, humid Texas photography sessions, and then sealed the deal with some "frog dip" (which is really just queso+guac+ground beef, but while in Texas, am I right?!)

So, meet Tammy+Clay. Tammy is an actress from Colorado and Clay is a Texan Firefighter. 
They're pretty fantastic.









































Tammy & Clay; thank you so much for driving out to Seguin for our session! I had so much fun getting to know y'all better, and I canNOT wait for your wedding in June! It's going to be so beautiful!

-hayliebop.