Tuesday, April 29, 2014

THE BECKMAN WEDDING

When a random butterfly hangs out around the reception tables at a wedding, it's pretty much bound to be a beautiful day, right? Right.


The details of the Beckman wedding were so lovely and perfect for Adrienne and Tage; like this timeline of the two of them growing up. Not to mention Adrienne's turquoise ring, which just so happens to be her favorite color (in case you can't tell from the rest of the wedding!) I love the idea of having a unique ring, and so did Adrienne! I loved how this detail played out in the rest of their wedding as well.

Cowgirl boots and bluebonnets, this wedding had pieces of Texas in it everywhere I looked. It was so perfect for the venue too! Loved it.





I absolutely loved the wildflower theme going on all throughout the day. Especially the random daises and poppies hiding within the bouquets! It went perfect with the venue too ("The Wildflower Barn," get it?!) 


Check out the favors! You can't tell from the front view, but Texas was on the back, which made me so happy. I loved them so much I snagged one for myself! 

Adrienne and Tage aren't the biggest fans of PDA, so getting a photo of them kissing was not an easy task! Haha. I was so happy when I got this shot, totally relaxed at their table--having them kiss right there was so much more comfortable for them, which is exactly what I try to go for at a wedding. 

Let's just take a moment to appreciate the number of "twinkle lights" featured at The Wildflower Barn. 
So. Perfect. 

Ok. Perfect flower girl award goes out to Little Miss Karoly (spelling? sorry!) right here. Seriously the best flower girl I have ever seen! Not to mention she's stinkin' adorable. Made me fall in love for sure!



It was such a perfect night under the twinkle lights celebrating love! 
Adrienne and Tage- thank y'all so much for choosing me to capture your precious day. I'm so happy for you and know you'll do great things together! 

-hayliebop