Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Moran Family | New Additions

Yay more more familiar faces on the blog! Probably not the last time either. The Morans are kind of my favorite family to shoot, mostly because they're family, but also because they're gorgeous. This time around, they were my photo subjects due to a very, very special reason....TWINS! Luke and I had a few days off in between his school year ending and a new job starting, so we made a quick trip over to Lafayette, Louisiana, for the exciting days following the twins' arrival.

Yep. Alicia and Caleb had been waiting like ten years for a baby girl, and when their prayer is answered, God does something pretty special and adds on a little bonus- one extra boy.
So now their house includes four boys- Jaiden, Gavin, Landon and now Dylan Paul; and a precious little princess- Miss Hadley Marie.

 I was so completely full of joy when I heard the great news of a sweet girl to enter this family, but then another one of the charming Moran boys? It seemed too good to be true. Until my second day in Lafayette, when I met Dylan Paul.
I really didn't think my heart had room for any more Moran boys. Their charm, good looks, sense of humor, and dreamy stares. But Dylan really did it. He made me fall in love again!
Dylan and Hadley's first day from the hospital together was so sweet. (Dylan had to stay there for about a week without his sister) They even had matching embroidered outfits to commemorate the event. It was emotional and full of joy!


















I think it's safe to say I am in love!
We were there in Lafayette for a few days, so I had the opportunity to grab quite a bit of photos! Some of just the twins together, and then an intimate family session in Momma and Daddy's bedroom. I haven't even finished editing half of all the photos I got from our time there, but I am already excited to share the results! Such pretty people in the most happy time of their lives.

Caleb and Alicia- y'all are so amazing. Luke and I are greatly thankful for the role you play in our lives, and for the huge blessing you are on a daily basis to us. Thank you x100000000 for opening your home up to us for so long, and for letting me take as many pictures of you and your kids as I want. We are so so happy for y'all in this time, and know that it is your faithfulness to obey the Holy Spirit that has got you where you are today!
I love y'all and your entire (huge!) family SO much.

-hayliebop.