Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Cara+Andy Eicher | Le San Michele Wedding

I fell so absolutely in love with this wedding from the start. Driving to the venue (Le San Michele) it poured the whole time. Luke and I were nervous at first, but just prayed the rain would stop (but the clouds would stay, cause I'm a sucker for the cloudy skies.) Then sure enough, just as we arrived on site, the rain clears up and it turned out to be a magical day! 
Cara made the most beautiful bride, and you could just tell that her husband, Andy, simply adored her. Their family was the friendliest bunch of people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. They were so comfortable with me being there, I felt like one of the sisters! Haha. I will even admit that I teared up right along with them at each tear-jerking moment of the day (which there were a lot of!) 
Each detail was perfectly thought up, created, and placed. Cara and Andy put so much work into surrounding every part of the ceremony, decorations, and reception around their family and God's undeniable love in the act of marriage. I was in awe all day long. 
It was the sweetest, most peaceful wedding. I was so honored to play a part. 

(Please excuse the photos being out of order, I had some technical issues with uploading!)





















































































































































































The Bridesmaids included all of the Bride's siblings--including her brother! Which made my little heart so happy.