Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Bailey+Kyle Estep | Twisted Ranch 09.27.14

From the first moment I met Bailey at our coffee date, we instantly clicked. Our meet-up actually goes down as one of the longest client dates I have had yet! Bailey was SO excited to marry Kyle, and was so excited to tell me all about their story, and all the details of their wedding--which I absolutely love. 
Their wedding day was perfect! Every detail lined up exactly as Bailey had planned (or so it seemed!), and God even added an extra blessing of one perfect Texas sunset to end the day. I loved how easy-going Bailey and Kyle were together. They looked at each other with such joy; you could tell that together was their favorite place to be.
Then the reception! There were moments during the reception I wished I could have traded it for one of the lame dance parties we experienced in high school. 
So. Much. Fun. 





















































































































 Half way through the father-daughter dance, the party broke out to Footloose!











Such a beautiful way to end a wonderful wedding. Bailey and Kyle were such fun to work with. I now refer to Bailey's sweet and laid-back attitude when telling future clients how just relaxing can make all the difference in the outcome of your day! Plus she was constantly so excited about their pictures, which made it so much fun for me personally. This was one Texas wedding I won't forget!

xoxo, hayliebop.