Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hadley+Dylan Moran | Lifestyle

As I attempt to get better at blogging more frequently, and on more topics, I decided to bring back some photos from the cutest twins I know. If you keep up with my posts, you may remember Dylan and Hadley from their newborn shots I did back in May of 2014, shortly after they were born! I had the chance to snap a few more of them in a candid style in November, while visiting one weekend. This was right after the two had just started to try out baby food for the first time, so their expressions were so priceless all the time. We wanted to try and capture that a little bit, and I think in the process we ended up getting their personalities as well! This was totally random and so much fun to do--I just can't get enough of Dylan's big eyed stare and Hadley's sassy lips. Plus their interaction with each other is something you can be entertained by all day. Dylan wiping his messy mouth on Hadley's onesie, Hadley consistently begging for the camera's attention as she holds the food in her mouth for five minutes; all while grasping for each other's hands. 
Too much sweetness. 


 Plus a little sneak attack from one of the best helpers out there! Gavin Luke. 




















<3
xoxo, hayliebop.