Monday, February 9, 2015

Courtney+Hannah | Apt. 836 Models

To change things up a bit I thought I would post some "cajun chic," as my husband so lovingly describes this session.
Courtney and Hannah are a couple of my closest friends in Lafayette, so when Courtney contacted me about doing a shoot together, I was ecstatic. Not to mention they are both gorgeous (inside and out!) so taking pictures of them would be the greatest. 
Since it's been a few years since I lived in Louisiana, and I didn't exactly go scouting for shoot locations when I did, I honestly had no idea where we should do the session. After brainstorming a few ideas and driving around a bit, we settled for an old house that Courtney believed to be "abandoned" and "empty." (Which was gorgeous and so completely perfect.) I only use quotes because after about 20 minutes of us prancing around the property, a big ol' truck pulled in the driveway. Needless to say, it was not abandoned! Luckily we had finished our shoot when they got there and they were so nice about us being on their land! Lol. 
Anyway--I had SO much fun messing around with these two. There's something about laughing your entire way through a session that really shows in pictures! I love it. 
Courtney and Hannah often work alongside each other and even live together! They're the cutest best friends, so getting to take pictures of them being themselves together, laughing, and just having fun made my part so easy. This session also made me fall in love with shooting in Louisiana. I mean, can you blame me? Check out those weeping willows and gorgeous sunset through the bridge; the red barn and fruit bush! (Not too sure on the fruit there, to be honest. Lol) It was a dream, to say the least. 





 Oh, did I mention Courtney is a dancer? Yeah, she majored in dance. *sigh*












































"That moment when everyone becomes delirious and we're clearly done shooting"



Gah, this shoot. <3
Courtney & Hannah-
Thank you for being pretty and getting creative with me. I love y'all to that moon in the pictures (^^^^) and back. 

xoxo
-hayliebop.