Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Moriah+ Esteban | The Page House Wedding

When I first moved to Texas and transferred middle schools in 2006, I joined our school's dance team--where I met Moriah Laymon. We immediately bonded through a mutual love of photography, music, cutting our own hair and experimenting with make up trends. Fast forward eight years and Moriah was the first person I thought of to do my hair and make up at my own wedding! Which made shooting their wedding that much better.
Moriah and Esteban started dating around the same time as Luke and I at Vista Ridge (our high school!) I have fond memories of stretching on the dance floor while telling each other about our boyfriends and dreaming about the future! Their wedding day was so beautiful. Moriah put so much thought into each detail, every moment of the day was intricately thought-out. From her handmade gown (by her Grandma!), to the laced up ballet slippers (the way her Momma did on their own wedding day), to the giant pizza at the reception (because their favorite food to eat together is pizza!); it was such a sweet day. 
Despite the fact that this family holds a place in my heart, this day was one of my favorites of 2014. 

































































































































































































































































Moriah+Esteban--I am so happy I was able to be there on y'all's big day. You are so special to me, and I will forever cherish your wedding!

xoxo,
hayliebop