Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Alyssa Gonzales | 2015 Senior

 I am convinced of two things: 1.) Star Steppers make the best models. 2.) Alyssa Gonzales is an angel. 
Believe it or not, I only had to instruct this beauty in posing at the most like five times I would guess. She was so natural and had the most perfect posture and "fierce" face I have ever seen. Not to mention her willingness to do literally anything I asked. Does it get better than that? Nope. 
I was so happy from the very beginning of our session together, and then left completely excited to edit our perfect shoot! 



























Alyssa- Thank you so much for trusting me to capture your beautiful face at such an important milestone in your life! I am so excited for you and wish you all the best in your first year at UTSA. 
"meep meep!" (the official roadrunner sound, duh.)

-hayliebop